Write about your last holiday

Write about your last holiday

One years ago, I had gone to Da Lat- the beautiful place in VietNam.Da Lat is in Lam Dong city, it is the famous travel place. In September 2019 I went to that city with my family: my parents, my sister, my aunt…we went to DaLat for 4 days.Before two days we prepared lots of thing: clothes, camera, wool hat, jacket, etc.. and put them in the big suitcase. When I was in this place, my first feeling for DaLat is it look like a paradise because this place had a fresh air, lots of beautiful view, the blue sky with more cloud….and it was cool help the tourists feel comfortable, made the people was more happy, funny. The first day in DaLat we visited Than Tho lake, Bao Dai palace, hydrangea field, the love valley, it was the interesting day, there place were very beautiful and my family had many pictures. The second day in Da Lat was more interesting than the first day because we visited more majestic place such as: Pren waterfall, Elephant waterfall, Datanla waterfall, there were the most beautiful place in Da Lat, there were interesting, there proved nature was the most beautiful in the world, there made the tourists wanted come back to visit DaLat.At night me and my family went to the market, it was crowded and bustling, we bought lots of thing in this such as: strawberry, clothes, souvenir, jam…..there didn’t exspensive.In third and forth we were enjoy the trip before go home, we went to LangBiang, Domaine De Marie church, Lam Vien square…and ate lots of delicious food in this place. Before leave Da Lat I felt regret, and now I want to visit this place again , I want to discover all view in this.

Before going to Dalat. In your mind, what kind of place is Dalat?
In my opinion, you really love Dalat because of the scenery, food, weather. So you like people in there?
I also really want to go to Dalat again. Would you like to go with me?

-In my mind, first DaLat is the place has lots of beautiful view, it is the place has the fresh air. Secondly DaLat is the place has a delicious vegetables, fruit and it is one of the most place has many beauty nature in VietNam
-I really love the people in DaLat, they are friendly, kind and excited.
-Why no, i feel elated when trael with funny and happy people like you