Write about what you did during the winter vacation

Write about what you did during the winter vacation.

My winter vacation started off on a rather negative note. Not even 3 days after our half yearlys ended that my parents told me that they want me to study for cadet exams. They signed me up for it already so there wasn’t much room for protest. But all my plans for the holidays did take a pretty devastating turn for that. I had all sorts of productive activities planned which I’d do after exams. I did some brain workout with apps like Lumosity, Figment which basically use a selection of games which work the brain and enhance our cognitive abilities. I had tried to learn a new language in the past but of course, I wasn’t able to keep the practice consistent. So I embarked once again on learning French on Duolingo. Also started playing some puzzles like sudoku or word search as I heard they’re effective in increasing language skills and spatial skillsl. Honestly, I’m just trying to be smarter because it’s recently come to my attention how dumb I’m becoming. I’m attracted to any sort of productive activity out there and so I always incorporate them within my routine whenever I know of them. But these last few weeks have consisted of nothing but timeless travelling and incessant studying for cadet. Nonetheless, this vacation has made me realise a lot of things and so while it wouldn’t exactly be fit to say that I had a pretty great winter vacation, it definitely was a meaningful one.