Writing about your ideal room

Writing about your ideal room

Almost everyone will study in the quite place. So I am. My room is next to the books room in my house. An ideal place to study in. Beside, when I need some book to read or refer, I will get it quickly. I like gently color such as pink, white. My room has both. It has full everything for study.I very like simple style, so this room is designed in a simple style. But it isn't something simple the more beautiful? There are a bed, a lamp, a wardrobe. Two bookshelves, one for comics, one for wide variety of books such as documents, dictionaries, reference books,...I have many books, because reading book will help me gain more vocabulary and improve your thinking skills. In addition, I have a cabinet to hold lots of rubik. I like playing rubik so I collected them. I think I do need a laptop, it is necessary for study. In the 4.0 era, everything is available on the internet, so if we have a good search engine, we will be very beneficial. Not only in learning but also in many other things :information mining, communicate with others,...In my opinon, it was the perfect room for learning. Although I don't have it right now. But later on, if I have a good academic record, my parenta will do it for me