Writing about your last holiday

Writing about your last holiday

Last summer, I had a interesting hiloday. In the hot summer day, it would be great to go to cool places to enjoy the summer. Dalat is one of the best ways for that. My last holiday, I went to Dalat and had a lot of memories there. I had 2 days to eat, enjoy this holiday in the flowers city. Of course, I like Dalat not only the weather, but also it has many beatiful places. First day, my family went to Lam Vien square with the symbol of artichoke flower and wild anemone flower. To be honest, this is place I like best. It's very big and beautiful with many flowers. When we went in that, I said :"Colorful!". That night, we went to Ho Xuan Huong to walk around. Then Night market is our next choice. That is a ideal place to shopping, eat and join the busy stream pf people. Second day was also funny. We did some sightseeing many places such as Crazy house, Dalat milk farm, Flower village Van Thanh,... We took a large number of photos and I was so satisfied of them. After that trip, I felt happy and relieved stress. Moreover, I learnt many things and realiezed that Viet Nam has many fantastic places. You must visit those places once.

After that journey, I felt comfortable, everything would be refreshed. Of course, I will go to there again. Maybe I can go there on the next summer. Um hum, Going to Dalat with my friend is a good idea, I'll try. I like Love valley most