1 Do works of art have the power to change people s lives Some people say a book or a movie has the power to do just that Are they exaggerating or can art have such a large impact of individuals

1) Do works of art have the power to change people’s lives? Some people say a book or a movie has the power to do just that. Are they exaggerating, or can art have such a large impact of individuals?

Yes, art has power to change the people's life and Their idea. art is one of the creative things which can change the people's life styles too. art is the people's creation which can make the people's life good to bad or bad to good.
people have different kind of idea and knowledge to create the things which can change people's life. if people create the good thing definitely it make the world better. for an example:if somebody paints the picture of bad things like somebody paint the picture of cigarette and wrote down the this is the good things and you can try it. that kind of picture create the bad things on people's brain.
In other way, art has power to divert people's life through bad things to good.just as if someone create the picture of peace those picture share the positive impact of people's life. every person like peace and that makes people's life happier and give the people's life time satisfaction.
In conclusion, art is the kind of things which can change people's life better. art has such a power of change the worlds too.