Some people believe that pressures of modern life are having negative effects on family life. Do you agree or disagree?

There have been more and more arguments among family members about many aspects of life. Surprisingly, they are all related to the rapid growth of life. Modern life comes along with modern things and requires people to live in a modern way, a way that not many people could get used to. So, the development of life does have negative effects on family lives.
The global problem that so many people face today is economics, which is the source of life, the source of spending on everything. Modern life puts huge pressure on family by increasing the price of everything, from the most familiar thing, which is food, clothes to the bigger thing: cars and houses. Compared to last year, pork prices have increased significantly in Vietnam, from VND 50,000 to VND 100,000. Not to mention other expenses of the day such as buying clothes and appliances, the money spent on buying fish and meat has doubled. On the other hand, the tuition of students also increased rapidly, causing serious consequences. There are so many different types of money that parents don't even know where the money comes from. This has caused many arguments between parents and teachers and also affects the reputation of the school. That shows the significant influence of the economy in modern life and leads to many worries of families.
The next aspect of life that we might face is education. Everyone wants their children to study at the best, reputable school and have many good teachers. Parents are willing to pay large sums of money for their children's education, including schooling and tutoring. Gradually, more and more students are performing well. The parents of other students always want their children to be as good as the other students and they are not afraid to give a rigorous schedule for their children's education. They even make their children study every day every hour without recess. Those parents do not think about how their children feel. Many students have not kept up with this rigorous learning, so many of them are seriously stressed and the worst dilemma is suicide. But the parents of those students still do not learn from the experience or even make their children learn more and more. They even beat and yell at their children.
These two reasons are the two most important things in life that families might face. I hope that families which suffer from these things have solution to bypass and they will find the best way to live healthy in the rush of modern life.