The following was used as part of an internet advertising company s appeal to businesses Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help Since then its sales increased by 10 over last year s totals Furniture Depot s success demonstrates

"The following was used as part of an internet advertising company's appeal to businesses: Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help. Since then its sales increased by 10% over last year's totals. Furniture Depot's success demonstrates how using our internet services can increase your profitability. "
Describe how well reasoned you find this argument. In the discussion be sure to analyze the line of reasoning and the use of evidence in the argument. For example, you may need to consider what questionable assumptions underlie the thinking and what alternative explanations or counterexamples might weaken the argument's conclusion. You may also address possible changes in the argument that would make it more logically sound, and what, if anything, would help you better evaluate its conclusion.

furniture depot sales have increased by 10% over last year's totals, for which the credit is being given to internet advertising company, as furniture depot started using its services.
internet advertising is a very good tool to showcase your product and get into the eyes of a larger base of consumers. So, there is some metal to the point, that internet advertising could increase your revenue.
Though, the amount of increase is not calculable, until we know what role other additional factors played in this growth, if there were any.
there can be measure taken by company to increase its sales like employed more salesman , advertised via other channels like newspaper etc.