A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertising

A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertising firms studied, those whose executives reported needing no more than 6 hours of sleep per night had higher profit margins and faster growth. These results suggest that if a business wants to prosper, it should hire only people who need less than 6 hours of sleep per night." Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The Author has a strong assertion that for a company to achieve success or acheieve higher profit, employees requiring less than 6hrs of sleep shoould be hired. However this idea is severely impaired.

For a company to succeed, there are myriad factors responsible and employee is one of them. The company should hire employees based on their talent and abilty, not on the basis of their sleeping habits. According to the survey,only 300 employees are considered. It is not mentioned how big the advertising firm is or what is the employee capacity of the company. This data is abstruse and insufficient so as to decide about the success of the company. The margin and growth of the company mainly depends on the work atmosphere. It can be possible that there are many workers and not all are working efficiently, those 300 workers are working well and when surveyed they mentioned about their sleeping habit with respect to their work. Advertising company employees requires too much of field work as well. In that case a person sitting in the office may perform their duties well by sleeping less and spending extra hours on computers but the one on field work has to be fit and fine. If a person is sleep deprived definitely he wont be able to perform well and if that fails to happen the company's success is jeopardized.

On an average a person to be healthy and be efficient a minimum of 6hrs ofleep is required. As mentioned by the author executives sleeping less than 6hrs contributed to the greater margin and growth, which will be just temporary as the health of an employee is equally important which won't last on a long run. Hence the idea of author hiring the employees needing less than 6hrs of sleep is undermined by the above mentioned facts.

Sentence: The Author has a strong assertion that for a company to achieve success or acheieve higher profit, employees requiring less than 6hrs of sleep shoould be hired.
Error: acheieve Suggestion: achieve

Sentence: The company should hire employees based on their talent and abilty, not on the basis of their sleeping habits.
Error: abilty Suggestion: ability

Sentence: This data is obstruse and insufficient so as to decide about the success of the company.
Error: obstruse Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On an average a person to be healthy and be efficient a minimum of 6hrs os sleep is required.
Error: os Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not developed in the right format of argument essays. Try something like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: argument 1
para 3: argument 2
para 4: argument 3
para 5: conclusion