Some students prefer to live on campus in a dormitory. Others prefer to live in an apartment or house off campus. Which do you prefer?

Modern amenities, luxury and comfort decide the place where you can reside. However for students it is difficult to have all of them. The apartment or a house off campus can provide a student with good amenities and luxury but at the same time might create some problems. The important factor for a student is comfort , not luxury and therefore I would prefer to live on campus in a dormitory.

There are many advantages of staying in a dormitory. I believe we should always go for what we need and not what we want. The most important part for a student is to reach to the university on time with ease and comfort. Staying on campus helps you reach easily and I can save my time which i had to spend on travelling if i stayed off campus. In case if i missed out some books or notes , i can easily go to my room and get it. I don't even have to buy a car or depend on public transport to reach to my university. This will help me save money that otherwise i had to put for petrol as well as parking. If at all i have to travel within the campus I can buy a bicycle. This will help me stay healthy and I can avoid going to gym. The most important factor is it will help prevent pollution and unnecessary traffic on campus.

The dormitory accomodation is cheaper as compared to the apartment off campus. You have nearly all the facilities available on campus like book stores, coffee shop etc. I don't have to worry about making my meals which off campus i need to manage. In case i feel like eating in restaurant some day, i can easily grab the food i want. I can save my cooking time on campus.Staying on campus I don't have to look into maintenance funds. During exams i can go to library and make best use of it whenever needed. It is a safe place for students. We don't have to worry about our neighbourhood. You can share things with your roommate and take their help in case if we belong to the same course. It is easier to reach our professors if they call us for extra lectures in the early morning or late evening.

However , a coin always has two sides. To link this if there are advantages, there are disadvantages too. The rooms may not be open and you need to manage with your partner in the compact room. There is every possibility you might not like your roommate and have problem in adjusting with him or her. The meal provided might not be tasty and you might end up spending extra on restaurants.

To sum up, I find the advantages dominate over disadvantages. So i prefer to adapt to the environment and focus on the goal for which i got enrolled in the university. Our DEMAND never ends so we should live for what is needed and hence i would prefer to stay in a dormitory on campus.

The most important factor is it will help
The most important factor is that it will help

Sentence: The dormitory accomodation is cheaper as compared to the apartment off campus.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I'.