A recently issued twenty year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin a medicine used to treat headaches Al

A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates. Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches. Although many foods are naturally rich in salicylates, food-processing companies also add salicylates to foods as preservatives. The twenty-year study found a correlation between the rise in the commercial use of salicylates and a steady decline in the average number of headaches reported by study participants. At the time when the study concluded, food-processing companies had just discovered that salicylates can also be used as flavor additives for foods, and, as a result, many companies plan to do so. Based on these study results, some health experts predict that residents of Mentia will suffer even fewer headaches in the future.
Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the prediction and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the prediction.

based on what the argument explains experts believe in future regarding to previous researches increasing salicylate dosage in food industry will lead to aleviation of headaches. it seems there are some ambigious points which should be enlighten for proper decision.
first of all there are numerious correlations between two seprated data sets.
showing
high level of correlation neccessarily dosent prove a teoritical and cousal relationship.
secondly no experimental evident is presented
showing
ineffectully of harmful empacts of salysine on body. Although there are some facts about positive effects of this drug on headache, other side – effects about this sort drug is unclear.

based on what experts forseid residents due to higher lever of salysine will suffer fewer headaches which is totally an ill-mannered assumption. As almost everyone may knows elments causes headaces are several in sort and size. it can be from air polution to special pablic nutrition habits. So predicting such a one sided prediction without considering many other aspects sems overlooking to problem.

To sum up, arguments highly suffer from faint bases. Ther writer strictly recommand to consider drug side effects and also effects of other stimulating factors for headache.

Minimum 250 words wanted