Three years ago because of flooding at the Western Palean Wildlife Preserve 100 lions and 100 western gazelles were moved to the East Palean Preserve an area that is home to most of the same species that are found in the western preserve though in larger

Three years ago, because of flooding at the Western Palean Wildlife Preserve, 100 lions and 100 western gazelles were moved to the East Palean Preserve, an area that is home to most of the same species that are found in the western preserve, though in larger numbers, and to the eastern gazelle, a close relative of the western gazelle. The only difference in climate is that the eastern preserve typically has slightly less rainfall. Unfortunately, after three years in the eastern preserve, the imported western gazelle population has been virtually eliminated. Since the slight reduction in rainfall cannot be the cause of the virtual elimination of western gazelle, their disappearance must have been caused by the larger number of predators in the eastern preserve.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The author of the statement above believes that gazelles, which were transferred to East Palean Preserve, has been nearly eliminated because of the larger number of predators in the eastern preserve. This conclusion is based on the premise that the only rival explanation would be rain, which as the difference is not significantly different, it should be the gazelles outnumbered by the predators, as the author thinks. The statement needs several vital evidences to become tenable.

First, the author needs to provide evidence that difference in rainfalls is not significantly important. The pri...

the preys which has rendered
the preys which have rendered

argument 1 -- not exactly

argument 3 -- not OK