The goal of education is that everyone can develop efficiently to the type suit him. Someone certainly got the extra talents while others not. Because society has a responsibility to help individual developing, so I suggest that it is needed for society to identify those special gifted students and sponsor training of them. Otherwise, if speciality remains undeveloped, it is not only a pity for geniuses themselves, but also a lost of society.

It is said that if children could reveal their interest developed in an early age, a sense of achievement might be easier to build. This effect would really help them on other area of learning. For example, if a student is good at dancing while perform badly in math, the entertainment of dancing may help him forget the dismay caused by math. At the same time, the learning of dancing can play an important role as the encouragement and reward of doing math. Still, if the talented child is educated as other normal people, he might never find his speciality and become as normal as others. His self-esteem and self-confidence would be built more hardly. If he grows up as a normal person without any speciality, he would never see himself higher.

However, it is an issue needed to discuss whether to start training at an early age. First, some talent may not reveal in an early age. It is not impossible and reasonable for parent to push children learn when they are too young. Some parents are eager to make their children learn all kinds of talents and developed to a genius in certain field one day. But the oppression did nothing but makes students unhappy and depressed. I suggest, parents could patiently wait and see. If children show their talent at an early age, it is a fortune to help them develop properly. While, do not push them when they are too young. To makes their talents be more contributive and influential, parents and the whole society should pay more money and energy to help them.

Through this way, the role played by society becomes very critical. In my opinion, to help a talented child to develop his speciality, government should be very generous to sponsor his training. Once a person is free of the money issue and the critic from society, he would develop himself more liberally. Surely, if talented person develop himself by the support of society, he would be more likely granted the responsibility for more social obligation. If genius can be discovered and trained in an early age, it would be a great fortune not only for the talented person, but also a contribution to the whole society.

Sentence: The goal of education is that everyone can develop efficiently to the type suit him.
Description: The fragment type suit him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suit with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, if a student is good at dancing while perform badly in math, the entertainment of dancing may help him forget the dismay caused by math.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to while and perform

Sentence: His self-esteem and self-confidence would be built more hardly.
Error: self-esteem Suggestion: self esteem
Error: self-confidence Suggestion: self confidence