As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

It is true that we are facing more amazing technology today, and becoming kind of dull due to the powerful automatic machine and electronic products. But whether this dull equals to the deterioration of thinking ability depends on various other criterion. And in my view, human’s mind is becoming more free and enriched instead of stepping back.

The progress of technology is providing easier to use products to public, like iphone or ipad which offers abundant functionalities while keep a concise user interface. With these highly integrated and smart products, people can accomplish complex ...

Sentence: Under such totalitarianism, how would people in that period develop their mind?
Error: totalitarianism Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: On the contrary, we are experiencing a more wonderful care-free time and can go deeper within what we interested.
Error: care-free Suggestion: carefree

Write the essay in half an hour.