27. In any field of inquiry, the beginner is more likely than the expert to make important contributions.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
When we call somebody, “expert”, it means the person has studied and researched in the fields tremendously. They must have more knowledge and experiences in the fields over many years. Some people might think that beginners have fresh ideas that are not adulterated by all kinds of different theories and restrictions, so that they are the one who can make importation contributions. However, I doubt that the people who just made steps in the fields are more likely than experts who have been in the field for many years to make important accomplishments.
Albert Einstein, one of the experts ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- 7. The following is a recommendation from the Board of Directors of Monarch Books.We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because 90
- 61. The following appeared in an article in the Grandview Beacon.For many years the city of Grandview has provided annual funding for the Grandview Symphony. Last year, however, private contributions to the symphony increased by 200 percent and attendance 70
- 1. As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reas 95
- 4. The following appeared in a letter from a homeowner to a friend.Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom wo 85
- 51 The following memorandum is from the business manager of Happy Pancake House restaurants Butter has now been replaced by margarine in Happy Pancake House restaurants throughout the southwestern United States Only about 2 percent of customers have compl 73
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 28 15
No. of Words: 501 350
No. of Characters: 2409 1500
No. of Different Words: 218 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.731 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.808 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.677 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 157 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 109 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 74 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 57 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.893 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.935 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.321 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.281 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.473 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.147 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5