53. If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.
We often hear news from TV or radio talking about the result of something, and the next day, it happens to be rebuffed because there was some illegal or cheating happened in between. A goal can be achieved by all means, however, the process must be clear and justified in any means. “No pains, no gains” Without cost, there would be no good result. Thus, I strongly believe that “how achieved” is more important than “what achieved”.
The Olympic Winter Games will be held in the Sochi 2014. It is very competitive because many players from worldwide have been preparing for this world ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- 125. Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain.Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely alig 90
- 3. The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner.Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Centr 62
- 32 The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing During the past year Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on the job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant where the work shifts are one hour shorter than 71
- 49 Claim We can usually learn much more from people whose views we share than from those whose views contradict our own Reason Disagreement can cause stress and inhibit learning Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagr 83
- 61. The following appeared in an article in the Grandview Beacon.For many years the city of Grandview has provided annual funding for the Grandview Symphony. Last year, however, private contributions to the symphony increased by 200 percent and attendance 70
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 5.5 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 29 15
No. of Words: 522 350
No. of Characters: 2312 1500
No. of Different Words: 271 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.78 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.429 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.425 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 138 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 104 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 58 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 32 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 18 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.311 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.379 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.258 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.454 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.16 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5