An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.reason : When assessing the morality of action,the result of an action are more important than the intent of the

An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.reason : When assessing the morality of action,the result of an action are more important than the intent of the person or peple performing the action.-write an issue task on it.

Struggling is always bitter but the result is very sweet,if it is positive outcome the world make it its own success,the individual person who are participating this competition or war or any action that not the vital point. Action is actually a challenge.The people who are attending in an action they have trivial value only but the good result is captured by the world. The world take the advantage.History conveyed excess amount of war there a plethora numbered people consecrated their life but the world reminds the outcome. One country"s indepency depend on a colossal war,where people lose their valuable wealth,life thus the country become independent.If the action bought a bad result the world denied the importance and people of involved of that action are not valued.

It is clear that,morality of an action consider the positive event only. For example,a country is independent.It is not like that as early. Alot of people sacrificed their life for making like this.But the world reminds those people? If the result is bad people never remind them.Nature has the inclination to see the best result only.

Success is tentative of an action soldiers are fighting but the morality says the positive outcome only. Whether the people involved that action consecrated their valuable many things even they may b died but world considered their performance only and also the result. It is true but sounds bitter that an action is morally correct if the amount of good results revealed from that action And that is greater than the amount of bad results from that action. so performing well is very much important when people are involved in risky or action type occupation. People are fond of seeing the result is positive.

Finally,the contention it is that, when assessing the morality of an action,the results of the action are more important than the intent of the person or people performing the action. The nature buttress the success only. The edification only follows the good results.

Sentence: Struggling is always bitter but the result is very sweet,if it is positive outcome the world make it its own success,the individual person who are participating this competition or war or any action that not the vital point.
Description: The fragment world make it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment individual person who is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The world take the advantage.History conveyed excess amount of war there a plethora numbered people consecrated their life but the world reminds the outcome.
Description: The fragment world take the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: One country's indepency depend on a colossal war,where people lose their valuable wealth,life thus the country become independent.If the action bought a bad result the world denied the importance and people of involved of that action are not valued.
Description: The fragment indepency depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle

Sentence: It is clear that,morality of an action consider the positive event only.
Description: The fragment action consider the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace consider with verb, past tense

Error: indepency Suggestion: No alternate word