Argument Type - The following is a letter to the editor of the Waymarsh Times. "Traffic here in Waymarsh is becoming a problem. Although just three years ago a state traffic survey showed that the typical driving commuter took 20 minutes to get to work,

The following is a letter to the editor of the Waymarsh Times.

"Traffic here in Waymarsh is becoming a problem. Although just three years ago a state traffic survey showed that the typical driving commuter took 20 minutes to get to work, the commute now takes closer to 40 minutes, according to the survey just completed. Members of the town council already have suggested more road building to address the problem, but as well as being expensive, the new construction will surely disrupt some of our residential neighborhoods. It would be better to follow the example of the nearby city of Garvil...

Sentence: Or perhaps the survey was just completed during the summer, in which increasingly numbers of people come to here for tourism.
Description: The fragment which increasingly numbers is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace increasingly with adjective

Sentence: For both matter, the author's recommendation that address the traffic problem is unnecessary.
Description: The fragment that address the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace address with verb, past tense

Sentence: Without considering and ruling out these possibilities, I remains unconvinced that a policy like Garville should be equally well in Waymarsh.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and remains