"The best preparation for life or a career is not learning to be competitive, but learning to be cooperative."

If we think superficially to the two concepts “cooperation” and “competition”, it will be found that they are in an opposite meaning. In fact, maybe it looks that these concepts will never be accumulated in a plac. However, if we think thoroughly and take more consideration and notation, it would be revealed that these two items will have a similar conclusion in case of “learning”. In another words, you will able to use of “consult”, “experience” and “group thinking” in case of “cooperation” and learn “competition” and “effortness” in case of competition.

In many aspects, cooperation potentially can improve your ability to learn. Let’s assume that you are a member of chemical group in your company. In this kind of groups, members almost hold some meetings to discuss about some problems that they encounter with. In groups, all members explain their points of view and ideas. Moreover, they share data and knowledge they have learnt. In addition, they consult together about the problems and finally, they will reach to a conclusion. In fact, in this group you can find all the facts of “consulting”, “sharing knowledge and experience” and “group thinking”. After meeting you will never be the same person that before it; but you have learnt a lot of things through the group.

In the contrary, competition also have the potential power that people could learn from it. Competition is included of “effort” and “hard working”. When you have decided to be the first student in the class and, you are resolute to do your best in the final exam, you have no another way to compete with your classmates. Hence, your are abliged to show yourself as an hardworking and effort student. Finally, it is a prime need to learn more and more that everybody could learn. As a result, this competition will conduct you to learn more.

As a summary, not only cooperation has this capability to guide people in learning by thinking group, consulting with others and using other experiences, but also competition has a significant role in a learning process by improving efforness and hard working in a person.

Sentence: In another words, you will able to use of consult, experience and group thinking in case of cooperation and learn competition and effortness in case of competition.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and words

Sentence: In fact, maybe it looks that these concepts will never be accumulated in a plac.
Error: plac Suggestion: ?

Error: effortness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, your are abliged to show yourself as an hardworking and effort student.
Error: abliged Suggestion: obliged

The content doesn't match the essay topic.