The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government industry or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation not competition Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree wi

The best way to prepare young individuals for leadership positions is by instilling a sense of cooperation and not competition in them.

The world as we know it works best when countries are cooperating with one another to improve the standard of living of their citizens. Cooperation is a cornestone of the world we live in. No country can do it all alone; this is why we have trade routes in place. Nations share information and resources so as to allow global progress.

Secondly, good leadership involves directing other individuals on how to cooperate with one another. Cooperation between individuals will only bring about the best work. It allows different points of view on any project to be heard.

Also, there is a chance that focusing on competitiveness can breed a toxic environment. Humans work best when cooperating with one another to solve common problems.

The world wouldn't be where it is today in terms of technological advancements in different fields if every country or company had made the decision to not share resources. Therefore, it is imperative that we teach our future leaders the importance of cooperation.