The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

What should be the best way to teach? Although many researchers are busy in increasing the depth of understanding on the various subjects, where our education system is still following the old methodologies. In this 21st century where a child conscience is struck with various scenarios where he need to take moral decisions which was not confronted earlier. A method of punishing negative actions will be harsh on them, by punishing them we are not allowing them to think of their own.

In today's metropolitan life style, where both the parents are busy in work, many child's are left alone to take their own decision. This is good as it brings sign of maturity, for which the child must be praised when he do the positive work. But when they do the mistake, which is quiet possible, they should not get punished, because these decisions which they are confronted with are not easy ones, instead they can corrected or ignored but at least not scared with punishing them.

Also when we praise them for some positive action, we are encouraging them to strive for good morals and by ignoring the negative actions we are making them learn from those mistakes. If one is never allowed to do mistakes then it will only increase the fear of failure in them, which only hinder them to take risk in future. In this fast changing world we need a work force which will be highly innovative and will work on the new methods to make the tasks easy. This can only be possible if we follow the teaching method which will ignore negative actions and let them learn from mistakes and praise positive actions to strive for the good changes.

Pointing to the fast changes happening around us, which won't be easy for decision making and by praising on the positive action we are not only encouraging them but by ignoring the negative actions we are allowing them to do mistakes, which will only teach them to take risk and learn from the mistakes. From this we can conclude that the better way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones,

Sentence: But when they do the mistake, which is quiet possible, they should not get punished, because these decisions which they are confronted with are not easy ones, instead they can corrected or ignored but at least not scared with punishing them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and corrected