Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.Write a response in which you discuss the extent

Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.

Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

In my opinion, leaders in any field should step down after five years. It is a reasonable strategy to guarantee the progressive development of the regarded field.
As the most important reason of sustainable life, variety should be venerated. Supposing a system with an ever-constant manager, at first glance, it may imply a smoothly ongoing leadership that helps the system not to be affected by fluctuations of succeeding leaders. However, an inevitable argument is that it may lead to decreased pace of improvement, in its mildest condition, to a dictatorship, in its worst condition.

Leaders take over the positions with sets of ideas and plans which define their management strategies and extrapolate the future of the system under their control. It takes some time to launch the plan, enhancing the characteristics of it, correcting the deviations, and finally harvesting the fruit of it whether acceptable or not. Under the control of the same person, usually the same scenario repeats continuously and consequently the end-result will also be the same, maybe with minor differences. Moreover, great responsibilities gradually become tiring and wear out the energy of the leaders.

The existence of our universe as well as the development of humankind strongly dependent on the existing varieties. In fact, the key factor to have a continuously progressive system, which has the capability to correct its flaws and cope with the normal fluctuations of its background environment, is diversity.

After a predetermined period of time, a new leader may bring a refreshing spirit to the corresponding system. New ideas, new strategies, and new objectives will bring about the new opportunities to modify the previous management plan to a more efficient one.

In conclusion, I shall state that every leader should step down after a period of time to give in the responsibility to a fresh person.