Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field

The given issue statement claims that critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field. I broadly agree with the given issue statement. For more emphasis of given issue statement we must have to discuss all pros and cons of the given issue statement.

Critical judgment means judgment of particular work by considering its all pros and cons. Critical judgment is very important task performed in any field. Critical judgment can help us to evaluate work and trace its progress. Critical judgment of work in any field comes through experience and not by superficial observations of the work. With the help of critical judgment we can able to determine approximate time required to complete particular work. For more explanation consider an example of an IT company. Generally, in IT companies critical judgment of software always done by the expert persons in that company, because expert person have sufficient knowledge of that field. They have knowledge about everything used in that work and because of that it should always assumed that their critical judgment is true.

However critical judgment comes from other people also important. For more explanation consider an example of soup product. Expert in the soup industry can draw critical judgment that the soup is good because it contains particular some useful ingredients. But in such case we must have to consider, “what is the judgment of people who use it in daily life?” In such case it may be possible that this product may not be good according to common peoples.

Therefore, critical judgment of work in any field has importance when it comes not only from expert but also other people.