Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the

Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Although points of view from the experts are very precious, the critical judgment of the work coming from people outside the field is of equal importance. All the public should think about any achievement in all kinds of the fields for themselves, rather than simply listening and accepting what the professionals say. Moreover, there may be something neglected, or even hidden from the population in order to accomplish some goals. As a result, the critical judgment from the experts and that from the people are both essential.

First, it is critical for all the people to consider the value of every masterpiece with their own system of judgment. The called great composition, for example, may be treated as invaluable for some audience while might be valueless for people possessing pratical spirit. What is the true value of a composition, then? For everyone, it will just lie in the heart of each. Even though there may be some ideas shared with a lot of people, the unprevalent aspects are still worth of exsistence, maybe revealing the reality or missed truth somehow.

Furthermore, for some of the ingenuous experts, there may be some important facts hidden from the majority, so as to gain some evil benefit, profit or reputation. If we just keep listenign to them, treating their judgment as authoritative truth, we will probably fall in their traps, making them do whatever they want. As a consequence, every idea, thought, point of veiw, or aspect are every essential. From the wise of all the people, the majority could find the real truth and leave the society no harm from these bad quys.

In addition, not only the judgment from the majority but also that from the proficient are priceless. With the help of the aspects from the experts, we can evaluate the value of great work more accurately. Through the ideas of those who have no specialty at the fields, we can use our own knowledge and training to assess the price of achievements in our society, not just in that field. All the criticisms are of equal importance, beautifying and coloring our world.

In the end, the critical judgment of the work from people outside the field does't have little value. On the quite contrary, it is as essential as that from the professionals. For the benefit of our society, we should treat them all with equal respect, judging with our own mind and listening to our own hearts. The judgment from experts is important, but not peerless and all worth listening and following.

Sentence: The called great composition, for example, may be treated as invaluable for some audience while might be valueless for people possessing pratical spirit.
Error: pratical Suggestion: practical

Sentence: Even though there may be some ideas shared with a lot of people, the unprevalent aspects are still worth of exsistence, maybe revealing the reality or missed truth somehow.
Error: unprevalent Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: exsistence Suggestion: existence

Sentence: If we just keep listenign to them, treating their judgment as authoritative truth, we will probably fall in their traps, making them do whatever they want.
Error: listenign Suggestion: listening

Sentence: From the wise of all the people, the majority could find the real truth and leave the society no harm from these bad quys.
Error: quys Suggestion: guys