The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position

The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Undoubtedly, for the country to be prosperous a good leader is indispensable. In most countries in the world , however, population is highly diverse. It is very hard for a leader to make everyone contented. One is sure. It is not effectiveness of a country's leaders itself that brings wealth to country's citizens, but effective work toward the citizen's needs that is crutial.

Taking China first, government there is very effective, but the direction of its work is surely not concentrated around well-being of citizens. All people (except government) are treated equally, there is no space for individualism. Vast amount of people is nos able to make ends meet. Effective work of leaders directed towards people, or putting it in other words, passing citizens- friendly laws would greatly improve the well-being of that country's citizens.

Government that works effectively and pass laws friendly to its citizens will bring wealth to them. Noticing the current needs of people and reacting in effective way is very important for country development. If people have brains, and have possibilities to flourish, everyone benefits form it. In countries where government is unfriendly to common citizen and all the ideas, thoughts of people are restricted or banned, the citizen will not feel satisfaction.

At last, is there any objective measure to judge the well-being of country's citizens? Taking my country as an example, there is plenty of people that praise the government actions, eventhough the actions of governent are aimed against them, and they live in abject poverty. Some greately influenced by mass media (that are in accord with rulers) would claim that they have everything thay need and their desires are fulfilled.

Sentence: It is not effectiveness of a country's leaders itself that brings wealth to country's citizens, but effective work toward the citizen's needs that is crutial.
Error: crutial Suggestion: crucial

Sentence: Taking my country as an example, there is plenty of people that praise the government actions, eventhough the actions of governent are aimed against them, and they live in abject poverty.
Error: governent Suggestion: government
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some greately influenced by mass media that are in accord with rulers would claim that they have everything thay need and their desires are fulfilled.
Error: greately Suggestion: greatly