Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure

Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

An advanced of argument that whether people need to follow the laws in a paricular case if they subjectively feel that the law is unjust. While some argue that people,as the foundamental reason that governemt build up legislation, are entitled to overthrow what they believe is unjust, others assert that the capricious laws that changed by individual's willing cannot be in deterent to the criminals and misplaced the principle of leigislation. After weighting the evidence, it is clear that people should not have any resistence to the laws on their own rights; rather, peole, on the basis of legit...

Sentence: While some argue that people,as the foundamental reason that governemt build up legislation, are entitled to overthrow what they believe is unjust, others assert that the capricious laws that changed by individual's willing cannot be in deterent to the criminals and misplaced the principle of leigislation.
Description: The fragment governemt build up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, past tense

Sentence: An advanced of argument that whether people need to follow the laws in a paricular case if they subjectively feel that the law is unjust.
Error: paricular Suggestion: particular

Error: governemt Suggestion: government
Error: foundamental Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: leigislation Suggestion: legislation
Error: deterent Suggestion: detergent

Sentence: After weighting the evidence, it is clear that people should not have any resistence to the laws on their own rights; rather, peole, on the basis of legitimation, are allowed to appeal for any unjust judgements.
Error: resistence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: legitimation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So people initially agree the obedient of the laws, which follows the legitimation.

Sentence: During the process of setting the laws, it has to involve all relevant experts' opinion which will prevent any potential unjustices that might happen in the future.
Error: unjustices Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If government changed the laws on the basis of minority's interests the socitey would be in danger of lawless since everyone might have some objections against the specific part of laws in some cases.
Error: socitey Suggestion: society

Sentence: More precisely, the government should not legislate or abolish regulations soley base on minority's appeals.
Error: soley Suggestion: sole

Sentence: It indicates that people need to question and urge the governments, by considering the public demans, to review the whether the relevant laws still regulate the society in just ways and that to what extent it could be improved.
Error: demans Suggestion: demand

Sentence: In final analysis, the continuting of reinforcement of the laws reflects the development of a society and it is only the case when people stand up against whatever is unjust.
Error: continuting Suggestion: continuing

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre