Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall stu

Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall student grade averages at Omega have risen by 30 percent. Potential employers, looking at this dramatic rise in grades, believe that grades at Omega are inflated and do not accurately reflect student achievement; as a result, Omega graduates have not been as successful at getting jobs as have graduates from nearby Alpha University. To enable its graduates to secure better jobs, Omega University should terminate student evaluation of professors.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

In the Omega University a process of evaluation of teachers by the students was implemented. The outcomes of that implementation is presented in the further passage. This procedure lead to proliferate the students grades but these grades were inflated and unable to present the achievement of the student. The consequences of this is further demonstrated as unsuccess in securing good jobs. Finally conclusion is given as to terminate the procedure.

'Evaluation of teachers by the students' policy may have been applied to improve the teaching quality and skills. But here the adverse effect of the implementation is presented. To secure better evaluation points from the students, teachers might have been started to give the grades to please the students not to evaluate their achievements properly. This results in significant increase in grade averages at Omega but that is unjustified.

Here there could have been another reasons behind the increase of average grades, like teaching quality would have been improved and learning would have been more in that period. So the assumption of grade inflation and reason behind the inflation seems to be weakened. Further it is noticed that Omega graduates have not been as successful at getting jobs as compare to Alpha University. There might have been many reasons for the unsuccess of the students like lack of communication skills, propriety etc. . So here the assumption that grades were unable to reflect the achievement can not be completely true and it might be one of the reasons for unsuccess of students in getting the jobs.

For enable the better jobs, prohibition of 'student evaluation of professors' policy is proposed, which seems to be an immature conclusion. The reasons causing the unsuccess of the students should be evaluated properly and policies should be finalized accordingly. The implementation of 'student evaluation of professors' process would have been in favor to improve the teaching quality and skills of the students.

Sentence: This procedure lead to proliferate the students grades but these grades were inflated and unable to present the achievement of the student.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and grades

Sentence: Here there could have been another reasons behind the increase of average grades, like teaching quality would have been improved and learning would have been more in that period.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and reasons

Sentence: Further it is noticed that Omega graduates have not been as successful at getting jobs as compare to Alpha University.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

Sentence: For enable the better jobs, prohibition of 'student evaluation of professors' policy is proposed, which seems to be an immature conclusion.
Suggestion: Refer to For and enable

Sentence: The consequences of this is further demonstrated as unsuccess in securing good jobs.
Error: unsuccess Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There might have been many reasons for the unsuccess of the students like lack of communication skills, propriety etc. .

Sentence: So here the assumption that grades were unable to reflect the achievement can not be completely true and it might be one of the reasons for unsuccess of students in getting the jobs.

Sentence: The reasons causing the unsuccess of the students should be evaluated properly and policies should be finalized accordingly.