The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Man lives in society where he has to work with a group of people. According to the claim, to prepare young people for leadership, cooperation is necessary rather than competition. In my perspective both cooperation and competition both are equally important for the leadership.

Let us start with cooperation. Cooperation is a spirit to work together in a group without hostility. Cooperation virtue is very essential for a leader to lead an organization or political party. For a leader to be successful and effective, cooperation is an indispensable quality. With taking all together all his par...

Sentence: Competition will tend to decrease monopoly and will helpful to develop a healthy society with healthy spirits.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and helpful

Sentence: Consider the multimedia gadgets manufacturers, due to great competition among them they are producing and launching new products with so many attractive features.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to gadgets and manufacturers

Sentence: So cooperation spirits along with the healthy and encouraging competition are should be instill in the youth to prepare them for leadership in government.
Description: The fragment be instill in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace instill with adjective

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre