The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Who has not had to decide between being competitive or cooperative person at least once? People deal with this dilemma in their academic or work life. It is up to a person to choose which of the ways he/she will follow, but the society tends to help him/her in make that crucial decision. In order to face the lack of suitable leaders who guide a country or company the best way, the society should prepare its young people in a cooperative way so that they will become in the leaders that the society needs.

First, when a leader has to control of a government, a company or any other field related, he/she will deal with the problem of working in a team because it would be difficult to control all by himself/herself that. The leader must be "the architect of the entire work" and this person will be surrounded by suitable persons who will follow his/her orders. Having been formed in cooperativeness, the future leader would have had that work in a team before he/she has had the power of the country or company. This experience would have permitted him/her to form a suitable mood and background that he/she will apply in the future.

Secondly, a leader needs to teach and be taught. Leader as for example, presidents or managers have to know a variety of things in order to realize what happens in their environment. For example, a project manager who controls a hydroelectric project needs to know several branches of engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical, etcetera) in order to notice possible problems and know how to resolve it. In addition, this manager will have to transmit to his/her employees the experience tht he/she has in a way that all of workers understand adequately. For this reason, when a leader arrives to the maximum position, he/she will have a previous knowledge to create the perfect way where the country or company will go. Cooperativeness given to him/her in early ages will allow him/her to relate with other persons in order to help or be assisted when he/she got stuck.

Of course a leader does not only need a sense of cooperativeness in their behavior. It is true that companies compite for being the best in their branches. Therefore, a leader will need a pittance of competitiveness in order to make his/her company the best. On the other hand, this company could go down its profits. For instance, the market of sodas in entire world is competitive business. Many marks are created and they get into the market. CEOs with previous knowledge in cooperativeness add to this, a additional background of competitivenes which make them to take the better policies (even some prejudicial for the other companies) so that the company or government success in their bussiness field.

In whole sense, it is necessary that future leaders to be shaped with the sense of cooperativeness by his/her society. When a society grows approppiate leaders, then this society will harvest a better environment when they get into the power.

Sentence: It is up to a person to choose which of the ways he/she will follow, but the society tends to help him/her in make that crucial decision.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and make

Sentence: It is true that companies compite for being the best in their branches.
Error: compite Suggestion: compete

Sentence: When a society grows approppiate leaders, then this society will harvest a better environment when they get into the power.
Error: approppiate Suggestion: appropriate

The third paragraph is a little bit out of topic.