The following appeared in an article in a consumer-products magazine. “Two of today’s best-selling brands of full-strength prescription medication for the relief of excess stomach acid, Acid-Ease and Pepticaid, are now available in milder nonprescript

The argument claims that Acid-ease and Pepticaid are the two best selling brands of today. This full-length prescription medication is given for the relief of excess stomach acid. The author’s main point is that these medications are now available in milder nonprescription forms. Furthermore, the author cites an evidence that doctors have written more than 76 million prescriptions for full-strength Acid-Ease than for full-strength Pepticaid. And therefore, for an effective and milder nonprescription medication for the relief of excess stomach acid, people should choose Acid-Ease, rather than...