The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe."A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; t

The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe.

"A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; thus, the proposed new jazz club in Monroe, the C-Note, would have the local market all to itself. Plus, jazz is extremely popular in Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer; several well-known jazz musicians live in Monroe; and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight at 7 P.M. Finally, a nationwide study indicates that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

The argument with recommendation that a jazz music club in Monroe would be profitable is rather weak. It is based on the premises that the nearest jazz club is far away, that over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer, that several noted jazz musicians live there, that the highest-rated radio program is related to jazz, and that a study shows that on average every typical jazz lovers spends close to $1,000 a year. However, there are many evidences needed to be explained, as stated in the following paragraphs.

First, tha evidence that the number of people in Monroe who loves jazz is really large is needed to be verified, regarding to the claim that jazz is popular there. All the related premises just indicate that there may be people loves jazz, but not directly point out that there are a huge number of jazz lovers. The large number of attendents of a jazz festive might come from worldwide, the presence of famous musician may reult from the fact that the place is lack of jazz lovers and they can have some privacy, and the highest rank may reflect the fact that the program is good, not necessarily a grea number of audiences. As a result, in order to make sure the club will be profitable, the evidence should be explained in the argument.

Furthermore, providing the above evidence is ture, the evidence that the jazz fans will join the local club ought to be certified, regarding to the claim that the club C-Note will have local market. If it is true, then the conclusion that it will be profitable could be right. On the contrary, if it is proved to be false. that almost all the jazz loves prefer driving 65 miles to join their old club to staying in the city for the new-opened club, then the rulst will be quite different. In order to strengthen the argument, it should be provided.

Moreover, assuming the two previous evidences are right, the evidence that the jazz lovers there will pay as much as the average spend as claimed in the study should be explained, regarding to the claim that the business is profitable. It could be ture, for the nationwide report may be applicable to the local area, resulting in the prosper of the business. On the other hand, maybe the city is just one of the anomaly that people there just don't spend any money on jazz even though their special preferance. As a consequence, despite the face that the above two evidences are right, the business may just fail.

In the end, the argument is rather weak. However, if the above evidences are provided, it will be grealy reinforced. Therefore, it is hard to simply accept it. Leave the application until futher evidences are provided.

Sentence: The large number of attendents of a jazz festive might come from worldwide, the presence of famous musician may reult from the fact that the place is lack of jazz lovers and they can have some privacy, and the highest rank may reflect the fact that the program is good, not necessarily a grea number of audiences.
Error: reult Suggestion: result
Error: grea Suggestion: great

Sentence: Furthermore, providing the above evidence is ture, the evidence that the jazz fans will join the local club ought to be certified, regarding to the claim that the club C-Note will have local market.
Error: ture Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It could be ture, for the nationwide report may be applicable to the local area, resulting in the prosper of the business.

Sentence: On the other hand, maybe the city is just one of the anomaly that people there just don't spend any money on jazz even though their special preferance.
Error: preferance Suggestion: preference

Sentence: However, if the above evidences are provided, it will be grealy reinforced.
Error: grealy Suggestion: greatly

Sentence: Leave the application until futher evidences are provided.
Error: futher Suggestion: further