Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.OR Some people believe that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. Others believe that formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather

Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.
OR
Some people believe that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. Others believe that formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.

Creative thinking is one important Attribute that everyone ought to have in order to succeed in life. But how does one acqurie such an attribute? Such an attribute is not developed overnight it is a skill just like any other that one needs to apply regularly in their daily lives and hone it to perfection. THe only prerequisite is that we should keep our mind and Spirit free. Only when one fullfills these requirements that one starts thiking creatively. Its true that People tend to think more creatively when their mind are not trained to set patterns of thinking. The real question here lies is ...

Sentence: But how does one acqurie such an attribute?
Error: acqurie Suggestion: acquire

Sentence: Only when one fullfills these requirements that one starts thiking creatively.
Error: thiking Suggestion: thinking
Error: fullfills Suggestion: fulfills

Sentence: Thus it is my strong belief that everybody should have a formal education, so that the ideas that come out of an individual are practical and not naive.Formal education in no way restrain our minds and spirt, it only provides us with an understanding of the variables that may effect solving a problem and helps to provide a possible solution.
Error: spirt Suggestion: spirit

Sentence: A desire to excel ahead in his carreer the professional will bput in a lot of effort to make his ideas as innovative as possible within the constraints of the real world.
Error: carreer Suggestion: career
Error: bput Suggestion: put

Sentence: Thus proving my point, Formal education lays out a fundamental basis on which innovative thinkig is acheived and thus strengthning the free mind and spirit theory.
Error: strengthning Suggestion: strengthening
Error: thinkig Suggestion: thinking
Error: acheived Suggestion: achieved