Genius is nothing more than another term for obsession

"Genius is nothing more than another term for obsession."

"Talent hits the target which no one can hit, where as Genius hits the target which no one see". Many may refute that genius is an inborn or genetical characteristics, concisely a prodigy is genius. Some may say Genius is never born they can only be nurtured and are result of their curiosity about the surrounding, just as edison.

Thomas Alva Edison was once told by his teacher that he can only achieve success in his life is through the virtue of his appearance not by his intellect. But this genius who will have more than 1300 patents to his names and will bring a paradigm shift in the work culture quotes "genius is one percent inspiration and ninty nine percent percpiration".

Even story of a clerk of India in mid 20th century will tell us Genius is nothing but another term for obsession. The Indian genius Ramanujam who will write many mathematical theories was a clerk in India who was so obsessed with math as he forgets his meals many times and due to this only he will die early in life, leaving world to think of many mathematical problems he left in this short span.

This is even true for one more genius, Albert Einstien, who has to settle in a patent office and will lag behind his colleuges for his promotion in the job used to think about the light even in his bathtub for hours, about which he will enlighten the whole world. So, if einstein was a prodigy than why he lagged behind his own colleuges for promotion race, if not then how he got such esoteric theory.

Based on the bulk of evidence, wheather it is obsessive curiosity of Edison leading to 1300 patents or Ramanujam obsession for mathematics or an Obsessed Einstein who will spend hours in bathtub thinking about the light only to shake the whole world with his theory of relativity, it can be concluded that Genius is not a inborn quality but another term for obsession.

Sentence: But this genius who will have more than 1300 patents to his names and will bring a paradigm shift in the work culture quotes 'genius is one percent inspiration and ninty nine percent percpiration'.
Error: ninty Suggestion: ninety
Error: percpiration Suggestion: perspiration

Sentence: This is even true for one more genius, Albert Einstien, who has to settle in a patent office and will lag behind his colleuges for his promotion in the job used to think about the light even in his bathtub for hours, about which he will enlighten the whole world.
Error: colleuges Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: So, if einstein was a prodigy than why he lagged behind his own colleuges for promotion race, if not then how he got such esoteric theory.
Error: colleuges Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: Based on the bulk of evidence, wheather it is obsessive curiosity of Edison leading to 1300 patents or Ramanujam obsession for mathematics or an Obsessed Einstein who will spend hours in bathtub thinking about the light only to shake the whole world with his theory of relativity, it can be concluded that Genius is not a inborn quality but another term for obsession.
Error: wheather Suggestion: whether

Better to put more contents to get higher marks. For issue essays, around 450+ words, for argument essays, around 400+ words.