Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y

Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

It is the government’s responsibility to solve the problems of it’s citizens. Government is built and supported by it’s people. I admit that government should concentrate on anticipated problems of the future but present problems are important than future problems; because present is more precious than future. There is a chance that present problems may occur in future so at present its better to find a solution for the current issues. Global warming and natural disasters are present important issues to be solved and which may occur in future also.

Global warming is one of the important problems in the world. It started it’s effect on people. So its important to approach this problem because it may show it’s serious effect on near future. Global warming occurs due to pollution; India has got lots of pollution so there are high chances of occurring global warming. Global warming occurs due to increase in pollution and results in raise of temperature. Increase in temperature melts the pole ice and this increases the sea level. If sea level is increased than earth sinks into the oceans. There will be no Human world in the future and all innovative and creative ideas will be ruin. Therefore, government should find a solution to stop the increasing levels of pollution and deforestation to avoid global warming in their country.

Natural disaster is also a serious problem in this present world. Earthquakes, tsunami, flood etc are the problems increasing day by day; they became common in the world. In 2001, tsunami in Southeast Asia and earth quake in Japan two years ago are the best examples for the natural disasters. That’s why government should focus on them to prevent natural disasters and save the world for the future wonders and generations.

One of the important reason to focus on these problems because natural resources are getting limited. Most of the countries are planning to develop their economic growth by removing wilderness in the nature level. A good example is Japan; it is well developed country but depending on all other countries for consumer goods.

In conclusion, I would say that present and future problems both are important but focusing on present problems may result in better future.

Sentence: There is a chance that present problems may occur in future so at present its better to find a solution for the current issues.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to present and its

Don't need to list all reasons in the first paragraph. Just tell your ideas. For example:

'Yesterday was the history, tomorrow is the future, only today is the gift and that's why we call it present. Some people argue that Government need to pay more attention to the urgent problems of a current society, others believe that the authority has to be prescient to the problems of future. What happened in the future is based on the facts of the present. After weighting the evidence, it is certain that immediate problems of today overweight the predictable problems of the prospects.'