Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

The above policy sound like a great idea because it allows poor student have a chance to get a qualify education, however, I do disagree with above policy when any financially difficult student are automatically enrolled for free education because some of its flaws presented in following points.

Firstly, with limited governmental fund, paying for tuition of every poor students would be a great burden for authority, whose money comes from tax collected from public. Given exclusive advantages to a group of students based only on their family profile would surely create unrest and feeling of ...

Sentence: High demand with low supply power would results in the decrease in education quality due to the scaling up of batch size without appropriate upgrading the infrastructure or/and increasing number of high qualified staffs.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to would and results

Sentence: Rather than free university education, government with limited fund may provide limited number of full-time scholarship to best individuals and for student who cannot afford the tuition but not excellent enough to get the scholarships may aided by financial aid in term of bursary or long-term loan from private sectors or banks so that student can still go to university and later on after graduation, with a good paid job, they can pay back the loan.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to may and aided

Sentence: The quality and quantity of educational infrastructure as well as those of university staffs have to been taken into consideration whether government should implement above policy or not.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and been

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre