It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation the details may be worked out by a team but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual

It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual.

It is absolutely true that the true innovations results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individuals. The individual has a different perception towards his growth. But even though it is true that there is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation but is can not be possible without any supportive hand. A supportive team is always work with that individual who has a thought of innovation, and it can not be able to complete without the team. A person and his supportive person always go with hand in hand and the they both are supportive to each other. If we take the example of captain on ship and their sailors, it is not an example related to innovation but it is releated to the team work. Captain is person who navigates and directs the sailors and sailors are work as a team on his direction.

I truly agree with the author that there is a always a thought behind every innovation. A talented individual and his research tendency always played an important role in innovation. In history there are so many examples that one person innovate something and there are so many people are giving support on his invention and supported him. For example of seven wonders of the world. There are always one main person who proposes a idea and he takes the courage to propose that idea and lots of workers are supported him, and worked according to his direction. And the result is becomes wonder of the world.

If we take the another example of innovation that is in technology. It is clearly shows that result of an individual persons innovation. For examples computers, internet, Google. The idea behind that is a individual but lots of workers are working on this all over the world and the innovation is most successful in all over the world.For example Bill Gate so many peoples are working on his invention.

There is no doubt that the talented persons foresight and hard work played an important role in the innovation but it can not be denied that a team is always played an equal supportive role to complete that. It is not possible to a person to do a lots of work individually he needs always a supportive hands. If we take a little example in schools or class a class teacher has a new idea that how differently teach to the class but it is not possible to her alone therefore she take a support from all student and select a monitor for a class. It is help for her.

In the conclusion of that it is agreeable that the idea of innovation is come from the talented individual and courageous person but it can not be complete without any team or supported hands.

Sentence: But even though it is true that there is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation but is can not be possible without any supportive hand.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: A person and his supportive person always go with hand in hand and the they both are supportive to each other.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and they

Sentence: I truly agree with the author that there is a always a thought behind every innovation.
Description: The fragment a always a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace always with adjective

Sentence: In history there are so many examples that one person innovate something and there are so many people are giving support on his invention and supported him.
Description: The fragment person innovate something is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace innovate with verb, past tense

Sentence: And the result is becomes wonder of the world.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and becomes

Sentence: If we take a little example in schools or class a class teacher has a new idea that how differently teach to the class but it is not possible to her alone therefore she take a support from all student and select a monitor for a class.
Description: The fragment she take a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

Sentence: If we take the example of captain on ship and their sailors, it is not an example related to innovation but it is releated to the team work.
Error: releated Suggestion: related