Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permi

Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permit inoculations against cow flu to be routinely administered.

As per the author, inoculations against will save many lives if they were routinely administered in the areas where the disease is detected. But, there is also a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations and hence the inoculations cannot be permitted to be routinely administered.

The author is primararily basing his conclusion on a small possibilty that a person will die as a result of the innocution. However, he fails to provide evidence as to how small the possibility is. The term 'small possibility' does not provide a clear picture. Consider, that a 10 in 100 people who are inoculated, die as a result of innoculation. Such a number is vital and may strengthen the author's case. However, if 1 in 10,000 die, then that is not a very significant number and will weaken the author's case. So, the author needs to provide statistical data for the number deaths solely due to innoculations removing all other possible causes for the death of the person.

The author also uses another ambiguous term 'many lives' in claiming the number of people saved as a result of innoculations. Again, basing the argument on the same lines, we do not know exaclty what is number is. A statistical data represting the percentage of people who were not affected by cow flu after innoculations might help in strengthening or weaking his argument.

Moreover, innoculations serve as a preventive treatment. The author fails to provide any data regarding the percentage of people who actually died due to cow flu. If let's say, 1000 people were affected by cow flu but only 10 of those died and others responded to medications and survived, then there is no alarm for innocutions. However, if only 500 of those made it through, then innocutions might be more effective than cure.

As the proverbial saying goes "prevention is better than cure". However, that is true if the prevention itself isn't causing deaths. The author needs to provide statistical data in percentages conducted across different regions with elimination of all other factors for death and survival. Then only can the conclusion made by the author validated.

Sentence: As per the author, inoculations against will save many lives if they were routinely administered in the areas where the disease is detected.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to against and will

Sentence: The author is primararily basing his conclusion on a small possibilty that a person will die as a result of the innocution.
Error: innocution Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: primararily Suggestion: primarily
Error: possibilty Suggestion: possibility

Sentence: Again, basing the argument on the same lines, we do not know exaclty what is number is.
Error: exaclty Suggestion: exactly

Sentence: A statistical data represting the percentage of people who were not affected by cow flu after innoculations might help in strengthening or weaking his argument.
Error: represting Suggestion: repressing
Error: weaking Suggestion: No alternate word