“A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer."

Every country is diversified in its linguistics, culture , religion , wealth etc . But education is a reform where these divisions don't find its root . Knowledge is a virtue which has no boundaries and limits , it is however the individual who restricts it by not having the quench to know the unknown . Having different curriculum is not justified because for a nation to progress all of its individuals should progress equally regardless of cast, creed , sex , religion and wealth .

Before entering a college we all receive formal education which is compulsory for all and it is not field specific . At school age our mindset is inchoate to choose what is good for us , but after getting a feel of all subjects we get to know about out talents ,where we can excel . No matter in which school we study we land in some college and it is the place where people from different parts and diversified cultures meet , so it becomes necessary to have a certain frame of mind required for a particular field . We have to compete with each other so quality of education should be similar . For instance in my country India there are so many states, languages etc and even national curriculums like ncert , cbse , local state boards etc , the quality of education varies in these .So they all impart education but its quality varies like a student from cbse gets a knowhow of pratical and numerical knowledge in comparison to state board , So finally when they appear in competitive exams for college selection a person for cbse has an edge . So this undue advantage is not justified .When we talk of a secular democracy where all have rights for equal education how such a ramification is justified .Even if government schools cannot impart same quality education specific to a high quality curriculum efforts should be made to bring the students at par by at least providing study materials if not direct education .

The other stance which favours my validation is that a same national curriculum would mean that as students we are unaware of the future courses we are going to take up , so getting a feel of each and every subject can explore the individuals talent . Not every person can be a musician , artist , lawyer , doctor , sportsman , politician etc .Every individual has restrictions and capabilities and it is only this formal unified education which can help him explore the cryptic talent and it is the need of hour to acclimatize an individual with all possible resources in a unified and equal manner .

Number of Paragraphs: 3 5 (better to have 4-5 paras.)

Don't leave a blank space before every punctuation mark.
Leave a blank space after every punctuation mark. E-rater is sensitive.