Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

We humans cannot survive without water and oxygen, the main source of water is rain and trees play a vital role in rainfall, only living organisms which inhales carbon-di-oxide and exhale oxygen are trees, significant part of trees are present in forest, if we have to make our living, we should preserve forest. Certain people because of the unawareness they destroy forest, for their own benefit, this has to be eschewed, only way of doing it is by passing laws.

In the present scenario, every country has realized the importance of the wilderness areas and they have announced, these areas as reserved forests. Reserved forest actually means there will be a lot of protection and many officials will be assigned to monitor its status. Best example that can be given for this is, SAVE TIGERS
campaign that was held in India, India had huge number of tigers in earlier days, but as the days went many people started to kill this animal for the sake of money, so the population of tigers has went down drastically, hence to avoid it Indian government has taken many initiatives and conducted many campaigns and severe penalities were given to persons who harm or kill animals.

Ecological balance is very important to live in this world, consider if there are no snakes in the world, then the population of rats will keep on increasing and it will spoil the crops, fields or can cause plague, can lead to many problems. In order to maintain ecological balance every living organism has to be preserved. So best way of doing this by enforcing strict laws.

Consequences of deforestation are very worse, we are paying the price for it, Global warming, depletion of ozone layer and so on. If this goes on, in future we will have to carry oxygen cylinders, instead of shoulder bags. To avoid it, wilderness areas has to be preserved.

Summing it up, Nations development economically is very important, it can be done in different ways, but attaining economical gain by destroying forest is very bad, the cost which they have to pay will be huge. So it is better to preserve the remaining wilderness areas, for better living.

Sentence: In the present scenario, every country has realized the importance of the wilderness areas and they have announced, this areas as reserved forests.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and areas

Sentence: Best example that can be given for this is, SAVE TIGERS campaign that was held in India, India had huge number of tigers in earlier days, but as the days went many people started to kill this animal for the sake of money, so the population of tigers has went down drastically, hence to avoid it Indian government has taken many initiatives and conducted many campaigns and severe penalities were given to persons who harm or kill animals.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and went
Description: The word harm is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to harm

Sentence: Summing it up, Nations development economically is very important, it can be done in different ways, but attaining economical gain by destroying forest is very bad, the cost which they have to pay will be huge.
Suggestion: Refer to Nations and development
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to pay and will