Governments are justified in circumventing laws when doing so is vital to the protection of national security.

Day by day,everything in the world advances,crime rate alone is not an exceptional. In order to avoid that Laws were introduced. Laws are stringent rules and regulations that has to be followed by people. Laws are formed by the representatives of the people,who will be elected by the people. These representatives form the Government. Author claims that government are justified in circumventing laws. Does circumventing the laws safe, definitely not.

Intially,laws were created by the people long time ago, based on the situation and crime rate at that time.These laws has to be modified frequently, since they become old and may not be apt for the present time. Author says that Government are justified in circumventing civil laws. This is not fair, for example we will have to follow the law which was formed during 1950 in 2010, which will be meaningless at this situation. Hence laws has to be modified based on the current scenario periodically.

National security is very important, laws play a vital role in this.If laws are circumvented, it may lead to a very serious problem. for example, after the second world war many countries signed a treaty stating that they will not use nuclear weapons but now a days many country make nuclear weapons. if we are still maintaining that law, with in the country. Then it will be an advantage for the neighboring countries to threaten us. so we have to modify the law, in such a way that we can make nuclear weapons and not to use it, untill it is absolutely necessary. Atleast to increase our ammunation strength, so that other countries are aware of it.

At the same time, Government should not modify the laws, for the sake of modifying. They have to consider how the laws were made and will it help the people if modified.
If the laws are very stringent then people will get upset with it. for example asking the person who crosses the white line in signal to pay 1000rs is not fair. Earlier laws were to warn them and not to fine. following the same law seems good in this case. hence circumventing the laws are not bad always.It can be done when necessary.

summing it up,Government has to modify the laws based on the current situation and not to circumvent the old laws. So that they can maintain peace in the country.

Sentence: Then it will be an advantage for the neighboring countries to threaten us. so we have to modify the law, in such a way that we can make nuclear weapons and not to use it, untill it is absolutely necessary.
Error: untill Suggestion: until

Sentence: Atleast to increase our ammunation strength, so that other countries are aware of it.
Error: ammunation Suggestion: ammunition