As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

How the advancement in technology affects our lives? Is it always heading to better and easy luxurious life? Does it decrease the number of problems we face in our daily life? What is it effect on our thinking ability? Many people believe that the advancement in technology decreases our ability to think ourselves. This seems true if you look from the far view as the life is more luxurious with technology advancement.

However, if you get closer, you will find that this advancement in technology creates more challenges and more problems that we need to wokr out and find solutions to. There are many examples that can confirm this point of view like the advancement in computers or mobile technology, or the advancement in the means of transportation.

Considering the computer and mobile technology, the new computers now make use of the high integration ability of circuits and transistors to fabricate smaller devices with higher speeds and much larger memory and storage ability. One may claim that this large memory and ease of storage ability will allow people not to use their minds to store their daily notes or their friends phone numbers which will have bad influence on the memorizing ability of people. This may sound true but on the other hand, how much data of storage can your head memorize? or how many phone numbers of your friends can you memorize compared with the mobile memory card? There is no comparison between this and that. Another issue is that this advancement in computer technology allowed us to reach the most far countries in the world with single mouse click which permitted us to be informed with the problems and the challenges they face and how they overcome them. Thus, this advancement will make us increase our use of minds thinking for solutions and exchanging information with others rather than decreasing thinking ability.

Look at the advancement in the means of transportation. It is true that it makes life easier. However, it has side effects and drawbacks like air pollution. This drawback will force us work hard to find solutions to it like Carbon filters or compare this solution to another one.Again the technology advancement makes us think more rather than decreasing thinking ability.

As a conclusion, the advancement in technology will make life easier but will also create more challenges and problems that needs to think more and find solutions to.

Sentence: What is it effect on our thinking ability?
Description: The fragment it effect on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace effect with verb, past tense

Sentence: One may claim that this large memory and ease of storage ability will allow people not to use their minds to store their daily notes or their friends phone numbers which will have bad influence on the memorizing ability of people.
Suggestion: Refer to friends and phone