As people rely more and on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans think for As people rely more and on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans think for As people rely more and on technology to solve problems, the ability of human

For the past hundred years, technological development is tremendous. Main invention was Computer, which almost changed the way people lead their life. People started to depend more on technology, there is nothing wrong in it but does it affect the ability of humans to think for themselves definetly not.

For example, consider a mechanical engineer, if he wants to cut same length metal sheet, from a long sheet which he has, he has to cut it manually one by one but now a days lot of CNC machines are available, once we set the measurements, it does the job. If a person wants to do, add 100 sequence numbers at a time, he has to type one after the other and add it manually in calculator, but thats not the case now a days, programming languages are available, just a simple program, he can add and get the result in fraction of seconds but does the technological evolution has decreased the ability of humans to think, definitely not, it has reduced the stereotyped problems and gave birth to complex problems which are intellectually based.

Let me illustrate, consider the above examples which i have mention, In case there is a problem in CNC machines, engineer has to think where it has went wrong, he has a lot of things like calibration issues or programming done in CNC during manufacturing is wrong or something wrong with the mechanical parts. He has a lot of things to analyse and find the solution. Consider the Mathematics example mentioned above, if it is a simple program, then it is not complicated but there are very complex programs like interpreting the data, we received from satellite, decoding a encoded data and so on. Thus introducing new problems which are intellectual based.

Summing it up, though humans relay on technology more, it reduces only the stereotyped problems and not only that, it give birth to many intellectual problems thus increasing the need for humans to think.

Sentence: For example, consider a mechanical engineer, if he wants to cut same length metal sheet, from a long sheet which he has, he has to cut it manually one by one but now a days lot of CNC machines are available, once we set the measurements, it does the job.
Suggestion: Refer to days and lot

Sentence: If a person wants to do, add 100 sequence numbers at a time, he has to type one after the other and add it manually in calculator, but thats not the case now a days, programming languages are available, just a simple program, he can add and get the result in fraction of seconds but does the technological evolution has decreased the ability of humans to think, definitely not, it has reduced the stereotyped problems and gave birth to complex problems which are intellectually based.
Description: The word type is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to type

Sentence: Let me illustrate, consider the above examples which i have mention, In case there is a problem in CNC machines, engineer has to think where it has went wrong, he has a lot of things like calibration issues or programming done in CNC during manufacturing is wrong or something wrong with the mechanical parts.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and went

Sentence: Summing it up, though humans relay on technology more, it reduces only the stereotyped problems and not only that, it give birth to many intellectual problems thus increasing the need for humans to think.
Description: The fragment it give birth is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: People started to depend more on technology, there is nothing wrong in it but does it affect the ability of humans to think for themselves definetly not.
Error: definetly Suggestion: definitely