People who works in the arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in the sciences and economics because of the benefit of the arts and humanities to the population is less important than that of the scientific or economic endeavors.
Despite being an important part in shaping our history as during the “French Renaissance”; entertaining millions of people around the world as the plays in “Broadway”; and contributing to every’s nation culture, the benefits of arts and humanities will never level with the benefits economy and sciences brings economically. Therefore people working in arts and humanities should earn less than those who work in economy and sciences.
Firstly, I categorize arts as a hobby more than a profession. A paint or a piece of modern art is a material object unable to fullfill essential need from everyday of life such as eating, drinking, having electricity etc…An artist work’s efficient is unsteady and unreliable while a broker or power engineer is the opposite. In a same way the latest should earn more money because of his contribution in a stable world.
Secondly, prices of agricultural products,corn, soy, potatoes etc…, of primary material, steel, gold, silver etc…, of energy, oil, gas, electricity etc… are set by the stock market of every country around the world. In other world economy models benefits outweight by far those of arts or humanities. A market analyst is by far a more crucial element, by his responsabilities and contribution, to the society than an humanist and so deserve a better paycheck.
Thirdly, science is the essence of the world evolutions and future, by implementing complex technologies and making important discoveries. While an artist has been carving a bronze statue, a engineer has been able to develop a new way to more efficiently use solar energy. The outcome of such a technology is critical in reducing the world negatice CO2 effect, on the other hand the artist hasn’t change anything to today’s world!
In conclusion, science and economy are by far more important in the benefits brought and will keep to bring to our society. Arts and humanities are a subject of interests outside of the nine to work working hours therefore not deserving to earn a high salary.
- "All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary." 60
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.“According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any 77
- The perceived greatness of any political leader has more to do with the challenges faced by that leader than with any of his or her inherent skills and abilities.ISSUE ESSAY GRE 70
- Sports stars movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them In return for the millions of dollars that they are paid we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility Write a response in which 53
- "The following appeared in a newsletter offering advice to investors:"Techcorporation is our top pick for investment this term. We urge all of our clients to invest in this new company. For the first time in ten years, a company that has developed satelli 80
Sentence: In other world economy models benefits outweight by far those of arts or humanities.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to models and benefits
Sentence: A paint or a piece of modern art is a material object unable to fullfill essential need from everyday of life such as eating, drinking, having electricity etcAn artist work's efficient is unsteady and unreliable while a broker or power engineer is the opposite.
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill
Sentence: A market analyst is by far a more crucial element, by his responsabilities and contribution, to the society than an humanist and so deserve a better paycheck.
Error: responsabilities Suggestion: responsibilities
Sentence: The outcome of such a technology is critical in reducing the world negatice CO2 effect, on the other hand the artist hasn't change anything to today's world
Error: negatice Suggestion: negative
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.044 0.07
Read this user's essays (with a high Sentence-Sentence Coherence):
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.5 out of 6
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 3 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 334 350
No. of Characters: 1628 1500
No. of Different Words: 184 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.275 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.874 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.796 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 130 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 93 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 60 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 34 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.692 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.83 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.769 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.348 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.629 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.044 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5