The perceived greatness of any political leader has more to do with the challenges faced by that leader than any of his or her inherent skills and abilities.

Even though many people may be in favor of leaders who successfully overcome the barriers they face throughout their leaderships; however, I advocate the leaders whose tact and insight help a whole society move forward. Three main reasons convince me to vindicate leaders who are admired because of their inherent capabilities.

First and foremost, an individual as a leader of a particular society ought to possess many brilliant qualities that stand out him or her from the rest of people. A competent pioneer should be well educated, experienced and a remarkable politician to be able to properly administer his or her state; true leaders relying on their own skills can keep their country away from any domestic and international splits; therefore, inherent skills of a leader outweigh his or her reactions to incidents.

Secondly, an outstanding and knowledgeable leader is likely to appoint competent ministers as well as qualified advisers who can effectively assist him or her to deal with the issues and subsequently to adopt the optimal policies that ensure the happiness of the society. Under such circumstances, it is unlikely a specific crisis to be occurred and to cause a leader to encounter a difficult situation. People are able to understand the potential of their leader in a way how wisely he or she manages the status quo and pave the way for them to lead their existence in peace and security.

Thirdly, many times the initial reason of any challenge could be the policies a leader takes; thus, any effort to eradicate the problems which have been induced by you is not an acclaimed endeavor. When vision and right decisions of a capable leader immune the society from any inside and outside threats and help the system continue to prosper in a right direction, he or she is most likely to be lauded by the entire people.

As a result, albeit most of the time the effort of leaders to conquer the crisis is really appreciated by grass roots, but I believe that inherent skills and abilities of a typical leader are the effective determinants for his or her admiration.