A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms Of the advertising

"A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertising firms studied, those whose executives reported needing no more than 6 hours of sleep per night had higher profit margins and faster growth. These results suggest that if a business wants to prosper, it should hire only people who need less than 6 hours of sleep per night."

While I would totally agree that the number of hours that you put into production would most certainly determine the degree or level of output that you get in virtually any endeavour, our body is designed in such a way that it can only take so much of stress. Studies have shown that the average adult needs 8 hours of sleep in order for the brain to continue to perform at optimal level. Engaging the body with work, be it mental or physical for 18 hours of the day would definately take its toll on the body's functionality. Records have shown that when the body does not get sufficient rest, at any rate 8 hours of sleep per day, there tends to be a chain reaction of events that would force the individual to rest the body and hence the brain. Events or reactions like increased anxiety, lack of concentration, paleness of the skin, darkened under eyes, reduced metabolism and so on.

Now, not sleeping more than 6 hours in a day can only guarantee more time to do more work but does not really guarantee profit. The study can be faulted on the grounds that other major factors that contribute to the profit margin of a company were not given due consideration. Factors like human capital otherwise expressed as the companies work force, products branding, company tax, market area and so on.

Advertising executives do not constitute the entirety of the companies human resources, their role, as much it is vital to realizing a profit for the companies, it is absurd to have to subject people of such position to a paltry sleep time of just 6 hours.

Profit margin increase cannot just be based on sleep time but it most definately entails the collective activities of the various departments and more so the individual workers who apply themselves on daily bases to ensure that the products and/or services meet the needs of the consumers. And quite frankly the more sleep or say if these executives could get more rest it would ensure a healthy mind which means being in the right frame of mind of carry out their duties more effectively.

Sentence: Engaging the body with work, be it mental or physical for 18 hours of the day would definately take its toll on the body's functionality.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: Profit margin increase cannot just be based on sleep time but it most definately entails the collective activities of the various departments and more so the individual workers who apply themselves on daily bases to ensure that the products and/or services meet the needs of the consumers.

--------------------
the way of arguments is like an issue essay, not an argument essay.

--------------------