"Regulators and policymakers should respond to potential environmental threats even before the information is fully known or concrete."How would you rate the accuracy of the above statement? Support your position with reasons and examples.

"Regulators and policymakers should respond to potential environmental threats even before the information is fully known or concrete."

How would you rate the accuracy of the above statement? Support your position with reasons and examples.

The earth's ecosystem must be monitored in order to ensure that the world we know today continues to exists for our future generation. The responsibility to monitor and govern our environment falls on our government. It is their duty to respond and assess all potential threats.

The importance of the environmental agencies can not be overlooked. It is their job to police and enforce laws that protect our ecosystem. Most environmental damages are not known until after its detrimental affects have already manifested. For example, the pollution of our rivers from the industrial revolution was n...

Sentence: The earth's ecosystem must be monitored in order to ensure that the world we know today continues to exists for our future generation.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and exists

Sentence: In order to to this, the regulators must respond to all potential threats before the information is fully known.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Sentence: Because of the complexity and the delicate balance of our environment, it it almost impossible to fully understand a threat without a full research study which should be undertaken by the environmental agencies.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to it and it