Scientific theories which most people consider as 'fact', almost invariably prove to be inaccurate. Thus,one should look upon any information described as 'factual' with skepticism since it may well be proven false in the future

scientific theories are based on observations, that one make after analysing a phenomenon.these theories explain various behavior which otherwise would be esoteric and was surrounding with many superstition. However these theories are too made by humans based on there own perceptions and limit of technology in their era, so calling them completely accurate would be unwise, considering that i partially agree with the statement.

Firstly,what we believe as 'facts' are highly dependent on the information we have for that phenomenon, with the addition of further information our understanding of it increases based on that the previous fact will strengthen or undermine. It doesn't mean the data is inaccurate,but incomplete.

for ex,in 20th century scientists has a dogma that Newton three principles were the only theories we needed to know about physics and that no further development can be done in this field,however within that period Albert Einstein came up with his 'theory of relativity' and baffled the entire science community. His theory did not nullified newton`s theory but explains the phenomenon that cannot be explained by newton`s theory.

In order to develop new theories one has to be skeptical about the prevailing theories, this is the only way to enhance our knowledge, like Albert Einstein was,and many other his contemporary scientist, they were the pioneer of the world we are living today. If they din`t raise question the reality woluld be different.

But, in doing so we should consider that every theory explains a part of our reality, we have to accept the preceding theories and further research on it to gather more data.

finally, we should remain flexible with our belief,the fact we know maybe incomplete and may change with every new discoveries . But,we also have to follow the current known facts, they are the only key to further advancement of our knowledge and will lead to new theories.

Sentence: scientific theories are based on observations, that one make after analysing a phenomenon.these theories explain various behavior which otherwise would be esoteric and was surrounding with many superstition.
Description: The fragment one make after is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: In order to develop new theories one has to be skeptical about the prevailing theories, this is the only way to enhance our knowledge, like Albert Einstein was,and many other his contemporary scientist, they were the pioneer of the world we are living today.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to other and his

Sentence: But,we also have to follow the current known facts, they are the only key to further advancement of our knowledge and will lead to new theories.
Description: The fragment the only key is not usually preceded by are

Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing