The Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is essential to the survival of the 300 bird species that live in our area. Although only a small percentage of the land

The argument revolves around the question whether Smith Corporation should be allowed to develop the land which is a part of Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. Environmentalists claim that the sanctuary is essential for the survival of 300 bird species and the processed development plan would have disastrous effects on the wildlife of the area and also bring down the number of tourists that visit the town to see the magnificent bird population.The claim laid down by the environmentalists is completely true and Smith Corporation should not be permitted to develop the land.

Today, rapid and wanton destruction of forests is a major problem our planet is facing. The use for forest land for making roads, township , industries has created great ecological imbalance and has brought various exotic species of birds and animals to the brink of extinction. The proposed plan of Smith Corporation to build a small hotel on the land would have serious imprecations.The hotel would usher in various other developers with the same intention which would aggravate the problem. Although, a small hotel is to be built the company has not specified the acres of land that it requires.

No specification of the intended use of machinery, explosives , or the percentage of tress that have to be cut down has been provided.The land that the company might use to develop a hotel might be home to exotic species that would be found only near the area around youngtown.Losing a considerable population of birds for the sole purpose of profit making is not justified.

The company if has the need to build hotels, can use the area outside the wildlife preserve as it would generate the same income serving the same tourist population.The town, approving the project for a petty profit would lose a vast part of its income if tourists stop visiting Youngtown, once the various bird species are lost. The tourists ensure a constant source of income to the town and losing this assured income because of a hotel would be foolish.

Youngtown's managing counsel should persuade Smith Corporation to buy land outside the wildlife premises if construction of a hotel is of utmost need.The survival of 300 bird species would not only help Youngtown maintain its reputation as a bird lovers paradise but also would help maintaining ecological balance which is of utmost importance.

Thus the residents of Youngtown should not sell the land to Smith Corporation as it would have disastrous consequences which would affect both the town and the wildlife, gradually leading to the town's decline.

This is not an issue essay, you need to argue.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.