"Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities." - Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you

"Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities."
-
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Our world is a fast revolving place. Technology becomes a much bigger part of our lives, we are more connected in every possible way, from transport to social interactions. But as the human species develops itself, nature does as well. Species evolve, sprout to life and go extinct at a comparable rate the memory capacity of hard drives grows. In this process, the human hand is involved as well. Due to our consuming of the wealth of the earth, we endanger certain animal species. It is our task to make sure they don't go extinct. But is it only our responsibility to take care of the species we e...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre