Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. [Sp

Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. [Specific Task Instruction: Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.]

College education confront the balance between free development of students' tallents and intensive job market, because they sometimes hinder each other. In the claim, "some people" suggest that only talents should be considered, while "others" tend to make decisions according to the availability of jobs. They all ignose making decision need compromise.Some special conditions are not mentioned, either. Several cricial issues should be asked: When choosing study fields, shouldn't any other element be considerable, except talents? Isn't it too pragmatic for students basing only on demands of jo...

Sentence: College education confront the balance between free development of students' tallents and intensive job market, because they sometimes hinder each other.
Description: The fragment education confront the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace confront with verb, past tense

Error: tallents Suggestion: talents

Sentence: They all ignose making decision need compromise.Some special conditions are not mentioned, either.
Error: ignose Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Certainly, the talents and interets are very important.
Error: interets Suggestion: interests

Sentence: Therefore, before we select our acadimic field, it isn't too important to think twice about what will be helpful in our career, even though which may be out of one's talents.
Error: acadimic Suggestion: academic

Sentence: Although the pragmatic choices perhaps have more advantages, such as higher starting salary,challeges will follow with the opportunities in the changeful job market.
Error: changeful Suggestion: change
Error: challeges Suggestion: challenges

Sentence: However, before the crisis, the finacial field studies were so attractive.
Error: finacial Suggestion: financial

Sentence: The reputation of university highly depends on its academical products, the greatest of which are always driven by curiousity.
Error: curiousity Suggestion: curiosity