Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
Corporations should have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments where they operate, because corporations can help society with their power and they can support people and environment. Many regions need this kind of corporations to their cities, people are unemployed, and to prevent this gap, not only the government but also corporations should promote their society and environment.
In this era, corporations are the main part of society, some cities population grows only because of some specific corporations was erected there. People wants to work or contribute to this corporations by working or getting some help from them. There is a huge gap in unemployment, thus corporations can help government by giving opportunity to society as a work, the more society will contribute to corporations, the more powerful corporations will be existed. Think about a corporations which they only consider money, they do don care those region's people, unsuccessful operations will be inevitable. Many corporations now built their corporations to oversee to earn more money by employing low cost workers, but this is killing the small cities, and people wants to move to big cities and by the time there would be a no society like Ohio in USA. One of the lowest population city, and there are also many, because corporations prefer money as oppose to consider the society and environment.
Additionally, If corporations promote the society and environment, success would be continuous. Between society and corporations there would be a good bounds, they will be care each other over the time. In this manner, corporations' dignity and popularity will be gradual. Also, if they want to be exist in years, definitely they should consider the environment, not only for their own purpose but also for humanity they will invest money to environmental projects. Many researches show that society's favor for green corporations is increasing, their confidence to corporations will also increase simultaneously.
On the other hand, some people may think that corporations should operate within the law and they should consider money. Of course money is important for corporations, the more they earn, the more they will be existing. However, focusing only money is selfishness, they can promote their society, they will put some money to environmental works, or charity organizations to support not only society but also their dignity,
In conclusion, corporations earnings is important, money can be spent in a selfish way or in a helpful way, the only matter is persistence of success. Corporations would promote society for their future existence. They should aware of environment, this endeavor will be an amazing help to our next generation.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statemnt?People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment—doing things they like to do—rather than doing things they should do.55
- In order for any work of art—for example, a film, a novel, a poem, or a song—to have merit, it must be understandable to most people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reason49
- All too often,companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees,such consultants would be unnecessary.83
- Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permit 70
- The following appeared in a memo at XYZ company When XYZ lays off employees it pays Delany Personnel Firm to offer those employees assistance in creating r sum s and developing interviewing skills if they so desire Laid off employees have benefited greatl69
Sentence: People wants to work or contribute to this corporations by working or getting some help from them.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and corporations
Sentence: In conclusion, corporations earnings is important, money can be spent in a selfish way or in a helpful way, the only matter is persistence of success.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to corporations and earnings
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.0 out of 6
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 19 15
No. of Words: 437 350
No. of Characters: 2277 1500
No. of Different Words: 186 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.572 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.211 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.013 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 151 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 124 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 79 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 65 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.262 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.579 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.393 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.568 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.135 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5